On April 2nd 2019, the European Policy Centre hosted an event in collaboration with the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and the Bellona Foundation.
The event featured:
– Marco Giuli, Policy Analyst at the European Policy Centre
– Johannes Huegel, Research Associate at the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung
– Joanna Szychowska, Head of Unit C4 ‘Automotive and Mobility Industries’ at the European Commission
– Frederic Hauge, Founder and President of the Bellona Foundation
– Josef Affenzeller, Secretary General of the European Green Vehicle Initiative
– Annika Hedberg, Head of Sustainable Prosperity for Europe programme and Senior Policy Analyst at the European Policy Centre
This publication summarises the event and the interventions from the speakers.