Clean Arctic Alliance Letter to Morten Høglund
On April 2nd 2019, the European Policy Centre hosted an event in collaboration with the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and the Bellona Foundation.
The event featured:
– Marco Giuli, Policy Analyst at the European Policy Centre
– Johannes Huegel, Research Associate at the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung
– Joanna Szychowska, Head of Unit C4 ‘Automotive and Mobility Industries’ at the European Commission
– Frederic Hauge, Founder and President of the Bellona Foundation
– Josef Affenzeller, Secretary General of the European Green Vehicle Initiative
– Annika Hedberg, Head of Sustainable Prosperity for Europe programme and Senior Policy Analyst at the European Policy Centre
This publication summarises the event and the interventions from the speakers.
After Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, Bellona ceased its activity in the aggressor country. On 18 April 2023, the Russian ge...