Today, the Bellona Foundation launched its own shipping magazine. From battery electric hybrid vessels and shore power developments, to shipbreaking on Asian beaches and plastic pollution in fish: Bellona explores the environmental solutions at seas.
The magazine updates on the environmental challenges we face today, and the solutions to tackle these, as it brings us on a journey through oceans and fjords. More specifically, you will find more about:
- Electric ships: The electric maritime revolution
- NorShipping: NorShipping’s green director
- Ocean plastic: Oceans of plastic
- Shipbreaking: The dark side of shipping
- Cruise Tourism: How to save the fjords
- Fish Farming: Vessels go electric
- Shore power: Making the harbor a green juncture
- Heavy Fuel Oil: Say no to HFO in the Arctic
- Salmon Freight: From wheel to keel
Read the full magazine here (in English and Norwegian).