Paal Frisvold has worked with political processes related to environment and energy policy in the EU, IEA and at G8 level for many years. He has a large network, including very good connections with the European Commission and European Parliament. He is also a member of the ZEP Coordination Group. He holds a Masters Degree in International Relations from Johns Hopkins University, SAIS.
- COMMENT: Does Durban have what it takes?
- Comment: Czech environmental minister resigns in dust up over coal plant retrofits
- A modest proposal to Norway’s Prime Minister for his opening remarks addressing EC President Josè Manuel Barroso
- President of Bellona suggests EU and US to present CCS at Bali negotiations on Post-Kyoto climate change mitigation agreement
- Landmark carbon capture and storage workshop in Beijing
- Bellona leads in the EU hydrogen debate
- Bellona calls on petroleum industry to invest in future of CO2 capture and storage