Oskar is the head of the Russian Department in Oslo, and is responsible for project implementation and coordination of Bellona’s work across borders. Oskar has worked in Bellona since 2016 and has an MA from the University of Oslo in Russian area studies. Before he started in Bellona, he worked with the Norwegian environmental youth organization "Natur og Ungdom" as a coordinator for their Russia project, and has been a trainee with the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Moscow. During his studies, Oskar spent longer periods in Russia and he speaks Russian.
- Programme for the Bellona pavilion at COP26
- Norilsk Nickel aims to reduce pollution in Siberian city of Norilsk by 75% by 2020.
- Rosatom and Bellona organizes workshop on Andreyeva Bay in Murmansk
- The future of Russian nuclear power plants: Rosatom abroad
- “Academian Lomonosov”: Mooring trials now being conducted.