Nils Bøhmer holds a cand.scient. degree in nuclear physics from the University of Oslo. He first joined Bellona in 1993, as an Russian programme adviser and later director. In 2006 he became manager, responsible for the foundation’s economy.
- It’s time to stop paying for the Halden Reactor’s operation and start paying for it’s decommissioning
- Norway’s Halden Reactor: A poor safety culture and a history of near misses
- Thorium – a holy grail?
- Analysis: Fukushima two years later
- Are thorium reactors the solution? Coal and renewable energy are the road for now
- Nuclear experts from around the world meet in Japan to discuss Global Partnership progress
- Should the K-159 Be Lifted From the Sea Floor?
- Continued discharges of Tc-99
- Reduced radiation for Lepse crew
- No radioactivity discharge from Kursk so far
- Kursk – The top of an iceberg
- What can be done with the Kursk submarine?
- Three scenarios for Kursk reactors
- Kursk’s potential environmental impact
- Interim nuclear storage at Kola