Niklas Kalvø Tessem is a visiting trainee with Bellona Europa. Normally, he works as a political advisor on energy with KS Bedrift, a Norwegian organisation for locally owned enterprises. He holds two master degrees; in European Public Affairs from the University of Maastricht and in political science from the University of Oslo. Niklas wrote his Norwegian master thesis on EU energy policy, and has previously done internships with Bellona Europa and the Norwegian Mission to the EU. Niklas works on a broad range of issues but has a particular responsibility for Bellona’s two-weekly newsletter on CCS.
- European Parliament adopts declaration for the development of a hydrogen economy
- European Parliament forms committee on climate change, throwing its political weight into the ring
- British Petroleum to launch industrial-scale CCS project in Australia
- Use of depleted uranium gets thumbs down from military experts
- EU Commission pushes for deployment of CCS, saying ‘there is no time to lose’
- US presidential election: The environment at stake