Charles Digges holds both a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Russian literature from Harvard University. He has been a journalist for a number of major newspapers and media companies worldwide such as The Moscow Times, the International Herald Tribune, BBC, The Nation and The Amsterdam Volkskraant. He has covered major conflicts and climate change cases, particularly in Africa, and helped to start up the Dutch-funded media group WIR in Nairobi, Kenya. This is now East Africa's only independent news agency. He has worked in Bellona's Russian program/ team since 2001, and writes for the English Bellona pages: www.bellona.org.
- Nunn-Lugar in Jeopardy
- Russian Supreme Court says President untouchable
- Secrete military decrees to exist until May
- Russia to dump radwaste in volcano
- RBMK fuel to be cut into pieces
- Green World activist attacked