Anna Kireyeva (b. 1979) graduated from Murmansk State Pedagogical University with a major in English as a foreign language. She has been with Bellona-Murmansk since 2002. Since 2006, Kireyeva has headed Bellona-Murmansk’s information services, writing news reports for Bellona’s Russian website and managing public relations for Bellona-Murmansk.
- Murmansk authorities and ecologists team up on renewable energy development
- Public hearings held in Murmansk on ecological rehabilitation of Andreyeva Bay
- Long-term storage facility for SNF from nuclear icebreakers opens at Atomflot in Murmansk
- Alaska Experiences Worst Oil Pipeline Leak In Its History, Final Damage Still Not Tallied
- Supreme Court Approves Construction Of Pipeline Near Baikal
- Murmansk Region oil-spill cleanup plan: just empty words on paper?
- Workers continue to deal with Udmurtia oil spill
- Commentary: Oil Conference in Murmansk
- Illegal dumping of boats threatens the Kola Gulf
- Indigenous Hydrogen fuel for Russian vehicles
- Analysis: Former Russian nuke Minister Adamov caught in diplomatic extradition battle
- Official says number of oil accidents growing in Russia
- Blame game begins over near miss with Russian rescue sub
- CEG workshop in Murmansk brings results for moving on the Lepse project