Web journalist and information advisor Andreas Kokkvoll Tveit has a master’s degree in political science from the University of Oslo. Previously, he has worked at Natur og Ungdom and Klassekampen.
- Norway makes history in electric car sales, thanks to Tesla
- Will Bellona’s “My Climate Plan” climate app emerge victorious?
- Swedish example shows that nuclear waste storage could be far more expensive than expected
- Bellona fears the IAEA will remain a watchdog that does not bark
- Bellona reveals shocking lack of control over hazardous waste in Sandefjord, Norway
- Klif sends inspectors to Sandefjord, Norway, on suspicion of illegal waste storage practices
- Kyoto’s Clean Development Mechanism shows results despite criticism
- California dreams give it a starring role in the fight against climate change
- Floating nuclear power plants a dangerous and expensive project
- Nuclear power has no future
- Bellona Oslo’s new building a Norwegian record setter in energy efficiency
- An accident at Sellafield would hit Norway seven times harder than Chernobyl: Report
- Bellona: Rich and poor countries both must take responsibility for climate change